Decadent Diabetic Presents: “Riced” Cauliflower!
One of the first things I missed after being diagnosed with Diabetes was rice, too many carbohydrates for MY budget. Then I found the answer.
Will the wonders of what you can do with cauliflower never end? This very simple preparation takes the place of rice on your plate for amazingly few carbohydrates for a very large serving. It has a similar texture to rice but a different flavor that substitutes perfectly!
You can do this with a box grater but it works best and most quickly with a food processor.
I like to add a tsp. of one herb (tarragon, basil, dill, thyme, etc.) to the butter to give the “rice” a light flavor.
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!