Diabetes Links and Resources
Here are some of our favorite diabetes links and resources not found on other pages. If you think we should add any others, please shoot us an email. We’d love to take a look at them.
Interesting Diabetes Sites
This site is the one of the most comprehensive and complete diabetes sites in existence. If you haven’t been to it, you should give it a look.
This is a new free online magazine focused on Type 1 diabetes. Very well done publication.
People with diabetes are at a high risk of heart attack, stroke, blindness, kidney disease, loss of a toe or foot, erectile dysfunction and depression. But can be avoided with simple & smart diabetes care. Follow the link for information that can leads you to a healthier life.
Top 50 Diabetes Blogs
Here is one site’s take on the top 50 diabetes blogs. Interesting idea!
Children With Diabetes
Great site for people with type 1 diabetes. This resource is NOT just for children. Everyone can benefit from their content.
We have broken out several other resources pages below:
Diabetes Organizations. These sites are well known, but it is nice to have them all in one place.
Diabetic Exercise Resources. Need Exercise? We have a ton of great new links to help you get started moving it!
Diabetes Commercial Resources. Many different commercial oriented diabetes sites.
Lastly, while we like these sites, we take no responsibility for them or their content (you know there had to be a disclaimer!).
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!