Diabetic Carrot Cake Recipe
We have the best diabetic carrot cake recipe available! Be the hit of your next party with this scrumptious diabetic dessert!
But it doesn’t stop with the cake. The frosting is just as good! In total, this mouth watering carrot cake only has 14 grams of sugar per serving. How do we do it? Let’s check it out.
The nutritional content above is approximate and is per serving. Figures have been rounded to nearest whole number (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
This is one good diabetic carrot cake! We hope you enjoy it!
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!