Diabetic Cheesecake Recipe
This New York Style cheesecake is one of my personal favorites: Simple, yet elegantly sophisticated. You can never go wrong serving this to guests.
We have turned this traditional favorite on its head by using stevia powder instead of the sugar. What do you get? A delicious cheesecake for under 200 calories and only 8 grams of sugar per serving!
| Total Fat ||10g|
The nutritional content above is approximate and is per serving. Figures have been rounded to nearest whole number (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
Feel free to add strawberries or blueberries (not in syrup) to the top. This is one good cheesecake recipe! Enjoy!
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!