Diabetic Lentil Soup Recipe
Many of you have never heard of lentil soup. However, this recipe is good enough for you to try and it is very healthy. It has an amazing amount of fiber and is very low in fat.
While the recipe is higher in carbohydrates, understand that there is approximately 20 grams of dietary fiber! This is an insane amount of fiber!
The nutritional content above is approximate, per serving. The figures have been rounded to the nearest whole number. (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!