Diabetic Pear Crunch Recipe
Delightful pear crunch recipe combines peaches, cinnamon and vanilla to make this a tasty southern summer classic. This recipe is billed as diabetic friendly, but watch your portion size as it does have 30 grams of carbohydrates.
The nutritional content above is approximate, per serving. The figures have been rounded to the nearest whole number. (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!