Diabetic Pecan Pie Recipe
Can a diabetic pecan pie recipe live up to this Southern favorite? We think we nailed this traditional favorite pie. What do you think?
Admittedly, no other pie was as difficult to try and make diabetic friendly as this one. If you have never made a pecan pie, you may not know that the traditional pie is more similar to a piece of candy than a pie! Who knew Karo Syrup was like sugar on steroids!
The nutritional content above is approximate, per serving. Figures have been rounded to nearest whole number. (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
We hope you enjoyed our diabetic pecan pie recipe. But please, when it comes to pecan pie, less is more.
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!