Diabetic Cranberry Jello Salad Recipe
So, you like jello molds, but need them to be low carb. Check out our Cranberry salad jello mold recipe. It has a simple but good taste with some nice cranberry and celery texture.
While it doesn’t have the sugar of your grandma’s recipe, it still is a great option for that summer picnic.
The nutritional content above is approximate, per serving. The figures have been rounded to the nearest whole number. (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!