Diabetic Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Everybody loves a good chicken enchiladas recipe. They like it even better when it is tweaked to be diabetic friendly. While this recipe has a little more fat and sodium than we like, it still is a decent option compared with most main stream Mexican recipes.
The nutritional content above is approximate, per serving. The figures have been rounded to the nearest whole number. (e.g., 1.4 grams becomes 1 gram).
- Video Share: TEDx Talk – Rethinking a Diabetes Cure
- Act Locally! Raising Diabetes Awareness
- Diabetes Crystal Ball
- Text Messaging Reduces Diabetes by 36 Percent!
- CNOGA: World’s First No Prick Glucose Meter
- Dr. Dean Ornish: Healing Yourself Through Diet
- Harsh Criticism For the ADA
- Diabetes Drugs: 10 More Years of Little Progress
- New Cinnamon Study and Diabetes Health
- 1984 and Diabetes: Big Brother’s Coming!